Schools of Choice will open for the 2017-2018 school year on March 1, 2017.
Our district will accept applications for all grade levels beginning
Wednesday, March 1st through Friday, August 26th.
Jr. Kindergarten and Kindergarten Schools of Choice applications will be accepted through
Thursday, September 7th.
The Data and Pupil Services-Central Enrollment Office is located at 1025 Ortonville Road in Central Office, within the Brandon High School Complex. Enrollment Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please contact Sue Duggan at (248) 627-1866 if you have questions.
- Special Ed Form B (for students with special education services only along with a copy of the current IEP with MET and REED)
- If your child has a 504 plan we will require a copy of this document upon enrollment
- Enrollment Instructions and Requirements
- Buildings and Programs
- District Map
- 2016-2017 District Calendar
- 2017-2018 District Calendar
- 2018-2019 District Calendar
- Junior Kindergarten program available for Fall Enrollment