This event is for parents only at the ITEC Center (Located behind Brandon Middle School).
Come and see what Brandon School District has to offer your Preschool, Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten aged student.
Join Administrators and Teachers to:
- Learn about our exceptional early childhood programs, including our five star preschool programs
- Participate in a question and answer town hall forum
- Meet our Kindergarten, Junior Kindergarten, and Preschool staff
- Pick up registration materials for the 2020-2021 school year
Items needed to register
- parent driver's license/photo identification
- child's birth certificate
- two items of proof of residency (property tax document or lease agreement)
- vision screening (Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten enrollment only)
- immunization record
If you cannot attend this informational meeting, there are more opportunities! Call you home school office to set up a personal meeting with the building principal or director and plan to attend one of our Early Childhood Round Up or Open House Registration events.
Harvey-Swanson Elementary - Tuesday, March 3rd 6:00pm
Oakwood Elementary - Thursday, March 5th 6:00pm
Preschool (at Harvey-Swanson) - Saturday, March 7th 10:00am