Early childhood education and preschool programs are the extension of the Brandon Public Schools for our 2 ½ year old to 5 year old students. Our preschool programs prepare our youngest students to grow and learn to be ready to begin a successful K-12 journey. The Brandon Preschool Programs set up our preschool students for a successful Kindergarten or Junior Kindergarten experience.
Enrolling has never been easier. Click on the link to start the process today! **PRE-ENROLL NOW**
Clicking on the above link is the first step in your journey. Once we receive your Pre-Enrollment information we will contact you with your next step. If you have any questions contact the Preschool office at 248-627-1855. Join our Blackhawk family today!
NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL PRESCHOOL ACADEMY
- Brandon Preschool Parent Handbook 2020-2021 School Year
- Brandon School District 2020-21 Calendar
- Preschool 2020-2021 Calendar
- Preschool Welcome Back Letter 2020-2021
- GSRP: Great Start Readiness Program
- GSRP: Great Start Readiness Program Enrollment Flyer (Updated 2/17/2021)
- GSRP: Eligibility Guidelines (Updated 2/17/2021)
- Brandon Preschool Academy Tuition Flyer 21-22 School Year
- Brandon Preschool Academy Informational Brochure (updated 2/17/2021)
- Brandon Preschool Flyer 21-22 (updated 2/17/2021)
Summer Programs ** Due to Covid-19, we are unsure at this time if the Camp Hawks program will be running this summer. We will update as soon as we have more information.
- Camp Hawks - Latchkey Summer Camp Flyer
- Camp Hawks - Summer Calendar
- Camp Hawks - General Information & Enrollment Form
Cancellation of Class Due to Inclement Weather
During the school year, it sometimes becomes necessary to close school due to inclement weather, impassable road conditions or other emergency situations. If the determination to close schools is made after 4:00 pm, it will be announced on local AM radio stations: WJR, WPON, WTAC, WFDF, CKLW, and WXYZ. A message will also appear on the local cable station.
Disclosures and Non-Discrimination
Brandon Early Childhood Education programs and its administration are not responsible for any activities that take place outside of the class between the teacher and participants.