We are now accepting applications for the
2020-2021 school year for Kindergarten and Jr. Kindergarten
We offer a full day, everyday Kindergarten program. Please complete all the forms listed below and return them to the Enrollment office located at 1025 S. Ortonville Road; Ortonville, 48462 MI. We will take applications from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please contact us at (248) 627-1800 if you have any questions.
Enrolling in Brandon Schools has never been easier! To begin the process please click the link. **PRE-ENROLL NOW**
Clicking on the above link is the first step in your journey. Once we receive your Pre-Enrollment information we will contact you with the next step. If you have any questions please contact the Enrollment Office at 248-627-1800. Join our Blackhawk family today!
*The above link is for students that are new to Brandon School District. If your child has attended one of our preschool programs or if you attended Kindergarten Round-Up and turned in paperwork, then you do not need to click on the Pre-Enrollment link.
Brandon School District Cares About Students By Offering
- A highly qualified staff.
- A comprehensive K-12 curriculum: English Language Arts; Math, Science, Social Studies, Technology, Art, Music and Physical Education.
- A high school with a dynamic STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Career and Technical Education, AP Classes, Dual Enrollment, Early Middle College programs, Blended Learning, Arts and Athletics programs.
- A low student/teacher ratio.
- An emphasis on technology – with student computer access in every classroom, computer labs in every building and media centers that are technologically enhanced.
- After school opportunities, such as computer coding and robotics clubs.
- Welcome to Kindergarten Handbook
- What to Expect in Kindergarten
- Immunization Schedule
- Kindergarten Vision Screening
- Buildings and Programs
- Communicable Disease Chart
- Kindergarten Waiver Request According to the change in Michigan Law (State of Michigan: Act #198, effective 6/26/12) children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st. Any child enrolling in Kindergarten who resides in a public school district providing kindergarten may enroll if the child is at least 5 years of age on or before December 1st. If your child will be 5 between September 1st and December 1st and you would like them to attend Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete and sign this form.