The Brandon School District Enrollment Office is where families begin the enrollment process and receive answers to residency and enrollment questions. Forms required to enroll in the Brandon School District are available through the Data and Pupil Services-Central Enrollment Office, or listed below under Forms. Parents or legal guardians must complete the enrollment process in person.
The Enrollment Office is located at 1025 Ortonville Road in Central Office, within the Brandon High School Complex. Enrollment Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Please contact Sue Duggan at (248) 627-1866 if you have questions.
- Free & Reduced Lunch/Breakfast Information Packet and Application
- Special Ed Form B (for students with special education services only)
- Enrollment Instructions and Requirements
- Buildings and Programs
- District Map
- 2016-2017 District Calendar
- Junior Kindergarten program available for Fall Enrollment
- Latchkey Information and Prices
Brandon Preschool Programs
- 5 Star-rating for Early Childhood Programs
- 2016-17 Preschool Academy Brochure and Prices
- Full day or half day options available
- Preschool Programs Application